What Do I Need to Know About Managed IT Support for Nonprofits?
Technology is at the core of the typical nonprofit organization. You use it to mobilize your community and connect with donors and volunteers. You also use it for “back-office” operations such as project planning, financial reporting, sustainability planning, etc.
Nonprofit organizations face a tough balancing act. They have to channel their resources to their mission while ensuring smooth internal operations. Nonprofits must also deal with other ancillary challenges, including:
- Balancing between managing operational costs and accomplishing the mission
- The need to produce epic experiences for donors and the community at large
- Managing distributed teams and volunteers daily or during events
- The need to raise funds and remain accessible to sponsors, donors, influencers, and volunteers
So, how do you succeed in your mission without jeopardizing operational capacity? SureTec is here to assist you. We understand the technical issues facing not-for-profit organizations and tailor our solutions to secure, stabilize, and streamline your technology foundation – helping you succeed in your mission.
- Deepen community engagement using mobile applications and technologies
- Strengthen IT systems to reduce downtime
- Hardening security systems to repel malicious hackers and other cyber malware
- Protect sensitive information on donors, clients, volunteers, etc
- Ensure compliance with government and other regulatory requirements
What Applications Do We See Our Nonprofit Clients Use Most Often?
We support our nonprofit clients in their use of a wide range of applications. Many of those applications are common to office environments worldwide, but some of the applications we see are leveraged more specifically or in more unique ways by our nonprofit clients. Here are a few of those applications.
How Can SureTec Help Us Get The Most ROI Out Of Our IT Budget?
The SureTec team works in conjunction with our non-profit clients to make sure they are able to take advantage of every price break and special program that is available to them. We help you navigate the advantages for nonprofits offered by Microsoft, Google, and TechSoup to save you the maximum amount of money on all of your software, hardware, and licencing needs.
What is Managed IT Support?
Managed IT Support is an IT support strategy that puts you in the driver’s seat. These solutions rely on taking a proactive approach to managing IT issues instead of the regular hours plus materials model that mainly focuses on the repair of business IT when disaster has already struck.
With Managed IT Solutions your not-for-profit organization enjoys:
- Predictable Costs – Services provided on easy-to-budget, flat-rate plans that eliminate fee surprises allowing you to allocate more resources to your mission
- Reduced Downtime – In the office, satellite locations, or out in the field – our team proactively monitors and manages your IT systems to identify and fix issues before they impact your organization.
- Deep Technical Expertise – A dedicated team of IT professionals providing support to your employees, volunteers, and offering CTO-Level IT advice on crucial IT issues.
- Scale & Flexibility – With the ability to pick only the solutions that solve your organization’s unique challenges, and work for your team
How can non-profit organizations afford high-quality managed IT services?
Many non-profit organizations operate on tight budgets. We get that. Many non-profit organizations also worry about how they’ll afford the high-quality managed IT services they know they need to optimize efficiencies, and ultimately, deliver their mission. We get that, too. You’re working hard to help the underserved and we want to do our part and help you do exactly that. This is why we offer 20% off our standard pricing for non-profit organizations like yours.
What IT Solutions Does SureTec Offer the Nonprofit Industry?
- Managed IT Services – 24/7 support, monitoring and maintenance of strategic IT assets to minimize downtime and ensure peak performance
- Vendor Management – Acting as a single point of contact for your technology vendors and integrating existing technologies into a single, efficient, and effective management strategy.
- Cloud Solutions – Support for mission-critical cloud systems and applications including hosted emails, remote user solutions, Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM’s) like Salesforce, Raiser’s Edge, DonorPerfect among others, to ensure secure access to manage or share files and documents from anywhere
- CyberSecurity / IT Security – Securing IT assets and communications from hackers and other malware through network firewalls, access control, etc. while providing ongoing cybersecurity advice and management.
- VoIP – Set up, maintenance and troubleshooting of VoIP and other mobile telephony systems for better call service quality and uninterrupted collaboration