Managed IT Services: The Secret to Leveraging Technology to Help Achieve Your Mission
57% of non-profit organizations feel they’re not getting the most out of their donor data for the purpose of crafting fundraising strategies… So what can be done to resolve this?
Studies show 57% of non-profit organizations feel they’re not getting the most out of their donor data for the purpose of crafting fundraising strategies. And naturally, a better fundraising strategy means an increased ability to achieve your mission. So what can non-profit organizations do to better leverage donor data when it comes to crafting fundraising strategies that help them better meet their goals and objectives? It all comes down to leveraging technology in a manner that streamlines:
- Analysis of donor data
- Project management capabilities
- Accounts payable and receivables
- Monitoring and tracking program success
- Overall fundraising efforts
SureTec offers managed IT services for non-profit organizations in Portland & Dayton. We’re able to help you leverage technology in a manner that improves all areas of your operations – allowing you to better achieve your mission.
Non-profit organizations face a multitude of challenges – from shifting tax codes to rapidly evolving regulations to increased competition for donors and volunteers. It’s not easy to manage everything you’re managing on top of your technology. That’s where outsourcing to an experienced technology partner helps. A well-maintained infrastructure is critical to your overall success, but if you’re not equipped with a large budget, where do you get the help you need?
Are you stuck with the status-quo because of budget limitations?
SureTec knows many non-profit organizations are stuck relying on outdated software and manual, paper-based processes because they’re not ready to invest a ton of money into technology. We get that. That’s why we provide managed IT services wherein we take care of everything for a flat-rate monthly fee. This means you can automate time-consuming tasks to minimize labor costs while achieving:
- More reliable reporting
- Greater transparency in overall efforts
- Fewer struggles with fundraising and/or funding
- And much more
Our managed IT services give you peace of mind knowing we’re ensuring full functionality of your entire environment while streamlining any time-consuming tasks possible. For a flat-rate monthly fee that’s easy-to-budget for and affordable for non-profit organizations like yours, we’ll include the following:
1. Advanced cybersecurity solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus software, intrusion detection software, and much more.
2. Network monitoring and maintenance to watch for any issues while keeping your systems up-to-date with the latest patches.
3. Data backup and disaster recovery planning to keep your donor data and other information safe in the event of an outage or human error.
4. Around-the-clock help desk support to help you maintain seamless operations with anytime access to experts.
5. Integration and support for industry-specific software you depend on throughout the workday, such as:
- Donor Perfect
- Charitable Financial Planner
- Fast Nonprofit 100 Asset Accounting
- And more
Let’s find the right managed IT services plan for your unique needs and budget. Call (503) 389-8015 to talk about how we can help you leverage technology to enhance your ability to achieve your mission.