Communication services are vital to a business.
It wouldn’t be too far fetched to say that when your telephone service fails, your business basically shuts down.
That’s why you can’t trust your business communications to the aging infrastructure of landline telephone networks. SureTel is one of the VOIP solutions that is replacing the traditional landlines across the country.
What Is VoIP?
VoIP, or Voice-over-IP (Internet-Protocol), is a more reliable and economical way to communicate. It completely cuts your dependence on old telephone lines and instead focuses on using the high-speed dependability of an internet connection. We saw how expensive and outdated the old phones lines were so we built SureTel to give our clients a better option.
It is our proprietary internet-based business telephone system. With the following features, we were able to provide the value our clients demanded.
- Cost-Effective: With a better pricing structure, VOIP is cheaper than the conventional phones, whether for local or international use.
- Portable: With the options to use VOIP services from anywhere in the world with a simple internet connection and any internet-connected device – phone, tablet, computer, smartphone the overall flexibility and the features it can offer are far more entrancing than the alternative.
- Multi-functional: Although VOIP stands for voice over IP, it is not limited to voice alone. You can make one-on-one video calls or even video conference calls just as easily.
- Control: Gain complete control over the entire telephony infrastructure with the end-to-end control services.
How Much Does VOIP Services Cost?
It all depends on what kind of setup you need. Our pricing model is based on per simultaneous call lines instead of per phone. This allows our average customer to have over 100 phones and still be able to save thousands of dollars a year compared to our competitors. Most of our customers are enjoying savings of up to 60% off of their current phone bill by leveraging our VOIP services.
SureTel was built from the ground up to have end-to-end control over the entire VOIP environment. This gave us the ability to address any issues in-house far more quickly than our competitors, who are only VOIP resellers and are dependent on their provider to solve problems.
This also allowed us to give our clients a better deal than our competitors because everything is taken care off internally. We control the price and the quality of services you get. Our word is a promise.
What Else Should You Know About SureTel?
- Regular weekly updates and features
- We have our own mobile apps
- We have our own chrome extensions
- We Have our own call controller
- Integrations for CRM tools
- Geo-redundancy for continuity so your phones don’t go down
- Reasonably priced phones for purchase
- Phones available for monthly rental
- Excellent call quality
The SureTel Features Most Requested By Our Clients
- Voicemail to email
- Call Screening option
- Unlimited calling in USA and Canada
- Manage calls from computer instead of phone
- Calls can find you where you are
- SMS support
- Answer and transfer your calls on desk phone or computer