Do You Know Why You Should Be Using Gmail In Business?
Gmail is one of the most popular consumer email platforms in the world – but have you considered using Gmail in business? This robust email client has a lot to offer corporate organizations.
A business of your size undoubtedly has an email client in place right now. While any one email solution may cover the very basic need of sending and receiving emails, it’s important for you to consider how to optimize your organization’s email experience.
Given the number of users you manage and the degree to which they rely on email to do their jobs, saving even a little time per user will add up quickly. The question is: are you sure you’re using the right email client? If not, then it’s your duty to make sure you find the right one for your business.
The Case For Using Gmail In Business
You’ve likely had an IT company or two try to push you into using Microsoft Outlook – you may even be using it currently. And while Outlook is certainly a capable email client, that doesn’t mean it’s the best one for your purposes.
Today, more than five million businesses around the globe use G-Suite, and Gmail, as the foundation of their IT environment. It makes sense – Gmail has long been an innovator in the email space, and while it has a reputation as the consumer solution of choice, that’s not to say that it doesn’t have something to offer your business as well.
Using Gmail in business will allow you to harness a number of key advantages:
- Unlimited Storage: Gmail offers your users as much space as they need, vastly outpacing competitors that are often limited to anywhere from 15GB to 1TB at most.
- Robust Email Capabilities: Unlike other clients, Gmail’s message sizes are technically limited to 25MB, however, when exceeded, it automatically generates a Google Drive link to provide the recipient with full access.
- Improved User Experience: Google is constantly working to improve the user experience, with newer features like Smart Compose helping users to draft more quickly and communicate more effectively.
SureTec Will Be Your Guide To Using Gmail In Business
Interested in using Gmail in business?
We will help – before making any changes to your IT, the SureTec team will carefully examine your email needs and make sure Gmail is the right choice for your organization. Once determined, we handle all of the necessary steps in migration:
- We migrate your emails, data, and files
- We set up your email
- We help you manage your subscription, adding and deleting users and user permissions
- We provide training, so your team can utilize functionality found only in Gmail
The fact is that not all email clients are created equal – if you think that using Gmail in business could benefit your organization, then it’s your duty to find out for sure. But you don’t have to do so alone. SureTec IT will offer the expert assistance you need – call us at (503) 389-8015 to learn more.