What do I Need to Know About Small and Mid-Sized Business IT Support?
Small and mid-size businesses rely heavily on technology to get work done and remain competitive in a constantly changing business environment.
You have to deal with complex technical issues without the matching resources or personnel available to the big players. Balancing competing demands puts undue pressure on existing systems at most small and mid-sized organizations leading to downtime, sluggishness, loss of productivity among the workforce, loss of revenue, etc.
SureTec IT professionals understand this. We help you leverage technology to conquer problems around your workflow, communications, data, and collaboration while creating and maintaining a resilient IT ecosystem to support growth.
By working with SureTec, your small or mid-sized business has access to:
- Quick responses to IT questions or troubleshooting requests
- A dedicated team of IT professionals ready to tackle problems as they arise
- Predictable pricing with no hidden fees – eliminating budgeting uncertainties
- Proactive monitoring of IT assets and infrastructure to minimize downtime and improve employee productivity
- The technical capacity, or flexibility to scale up or down depending on market conditions without worrying about costs or personnel
- Support for popular and custom software applications – ensuring smooth integration with existing systems
We take a comprehensive approach to managing business IT assets while providing critical support critical office productivity software including Office 365, CMS, practice management systems, communication apps, etc.
What is Managed IT Support?
Managed IT Support is an IT support strategy that takes a holistic and proactive approach to maintain your IT environment. Constant monitoring and troubleshooting helps in identifying and fixing problems before they impact business operations. The strategy eliminates unpredictable fees by offering services on a predictable, transparent, and fixed payment plan that covers everything. Managed IT Support eradicates the need for unnecessary or disruptive visits to business premises. If needed, our technicians can remotely and securely access your IT systems to troubleshoot and fix problems.
What IT Solutions Does SureTec Offer Small & Mid-Sized Organizations?
- Cloud Solutions – Supporting cloud systems and applications including hosted emails, remote user solutions, office applications like Office 365 among others ensuring easy, secure access to critical files and documents.
- Managed IT Services – 24/7 support, monitoring and maintenance of strategic IT assets to minimize downtime, improve performance and fix issues before they impact business workflows
- VoIP – Set up, maintenance and troubleshooting of VoIP and other mobile telephony systems for better call service quality, improving communication and collaboration while minimizing costs
- Vendor Management – Acting as a single point of contact for your technology vendors and integrating existing technologies into a single, efficient, and effective management strategy.
- IT Consulting – Regularly providing executive-level IT consulting for technology-impacted decisions
- CyberSecurity / IT Security – Securing IT assets and communications from hackers, ransomware and other cyber malware through by installing and maintaining anti-viruses, etc., and patching systems against emerging threats.