IT Support Portland & Vancouver Businesses Trust
At first glance, SureTec may look like every other IT Support Portland MSP. However, once you get explore our company a little closer, you will quickly discover how we distinguish our company from every other managed IT company in the area.
From our no-contract service and a 30-day trial to our guaranteed onsite service, we do things a little differently from our competitors. Our customers notice the difference and how our service provides more benefits for their companies.
How do we stand from all other MSPs? Read below to find out what you can expect from SureTec that you can’t find anywhere else. If you have any further questions about our IT support Portland service, feel free to call us. We are here to answer questions and to help you with all your IT needs.
IT Support In Portland Without Contracts
A Contract between an IT provider and a client is standard in the IT industry. In most cases, these contracts bind a client to an annual commitment (longer in some cases) for the MSP’s services. At face value, this makes sense. After all, it holds the IT provider accountable and protects the client in case something goes wrong.
However, upon closer review, you will see that contracts are unnecessary and can bind you to an arrangement with an IT provider while limiting your options drastically. Therefore, rather than reducing risk through a contract, we foster strong business relationships through a mature partnership.
Not signing a contract gives you far more flexibility and options. For instance, a contract may limit your ability to request a product or service simply because your request is “not in the contract.” Likewise, you may also discover that the services we provide are not a good fit for your business (although we work hard to make sure your needs are addressed). If so, then you have the freedom to walk away without worrying about the consequences outlined in a contract.
The most important issue, however, is how the lack of a contract fosters a more healthy business relationship. From our perspective, it creates the following benefits:
- Better communication: Not signing a contract means that we must provide impeccable communication so that you always know what to expect from our company.
- Better customer service: No contract also means that we have greater accountability to our clients to provide exceptional customer service.
- Greater transparency: Since there is no contract to sign, everything we do cause questions and even suspicion. This is especially true in an industry that is already under heavy scrutiny when it comes to compliance, security issues, and business continuity. For this reason, we make it a point to practice the highest level of transparency with our customers.
30 Day IT Services Free Trial
Again, we believe that you should not be locked down to our services. We also want you to feel that every dime you spend on MSP is an investment in your business growth. Therefore, we offer a free 30-day trial of our services. That’s right; the first 30 days are on us.
How does a 30-day trial create a win-win for your company and ours? 30 days gives you time to get to know our company better and become more acquainted with all of our services such as:
- Managed Services: We provide flat-fee IT support 24/7. Our support team offers solutions that keep your network infrastructure operating at all times. We can also help you find ways to boost your employee productivity, streamline your organizational operations, and simplify your technology.
- VoIP: Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone systems give you the ability to optimize your communication system while saving money on a more simplified setup. You can take all operations to the cloud, eliminate your complicated equipment setup, and save thousands of dollars on operational costs each year.
- Cloud services: We provide consulting and setup for Google cloud & Amazon web services. You can also take advantage of custom application development and offsite data backup for all of your hardware, software, and equipment.
You can access all of these services free for 30 days with no contract and no commitment. If you are unable with the service, you are free to pull out.
Onsite IT Support Portland: Nothing Replaces Being There
We offer onsite support with every service engagement. When you have an issue or a question about your network, you no longer have to experience the frustration of dealing with somebody over the phone. Simply call us, and we’ll send someone to your location to fix your issue. We can assist you with training issues, downtimes, upgrades, and repairs.
We can also help you find solutions for securing your network, expanding your infrastructure through cloud services, and preventing problems from happening in the first place. We offer comprehensive IT support that helps you when you need us the most.
In addition, we also perform weekly proactive visits to your business to help you in the following ways:
- Identify areas in your network that are vulnerable to security breaches and cyber attacks. We make recommendations on how you can tighten security and prevent hackers from accessing your network and stealing your data.
- Help your staff with training issues or onboarding new systems and equipment for the first time. Our weekly visits give your team opportunities to ask questions or share their frustrations. We can help improve your organization’s productivity while recommending how to use all equipment and software more effectively.
- Create a more sustainable infrastructure while preparing your business for future growth. We can help create a seamless digital transformation every time you go through the next phase of expansion or development. Our solutions not only prepare you for growth; they also provide the catalyst for it.
The only way that we can provide such a high level of customer service and IT support is to show up on site. This allows us to accurately monitor and gauge how our IT support Portland services are helping your company in every area of your operations. Onsite local IT support is a far more effective way to help your company than remote support in some office far away.
Complete IT Support Portland Professionals
Are you looking for an IT Support Portland company that is always there to respond to your needs with absolute precision and care? Then contact SureTec IT today. We offer IT support for small and mid-size companies. To find out more about our service, call us at 833-SURETEC (787-3832) or fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you quickly.