What can Managed IT Services do for Construction Companies?
Research shows that more than 40% of construction companies lack an established IT department, despite the fact that technology offers massive potential when it comes to helping them complete projects faster, more efficiently, and with fewer resources. Essentially, far too many construction companies are still operating with outdated processes due to a lack of resources to help them identify, evaluate, and deploy the right technology solutions. Even nowadays when cloud-based document storage and collaboration tools are HUGE in the majority of industries, the construction industry still tends to rely on paper files.
So How Can Construction Companies Start Embracing 21st Century Technologies That Help Them Achieve More with Less?
For construction companies, the competitive advantage of embracing 21st century technologies alone is enough reason to invest in a technology partner. Fortunately, it’s not as expensive as many construction companies believe, especially if you choose to outsource rather than hire an internal person or team. SureTec provides managed IT services for construction companies wherein you’re able to benefit from:
- A flat-rate, predictable monthly fee for all of the services and support you need.
- Around-the-clock monitoring and regular maintenance to keep systems running properly.
- Cybersecurity solutions designed to protect intellectual property on the network.
- Remote and onsite support whenever technology issues or questions arise
- Strategic planning to help you embrace innovative technologies, such as:
- 3D printed buildings
- Mobile construction applications
- Cloud-based document storage and collaboration tools
- And much more
Our managed IT services for construction firms give you the ability to embrace technological innovation to achieve all sorts of organizational goals, including:
- Greater visibility into what’s happening on site to better manage projects.
- Better collaboration on important information, including BIMs and blueprints.
- Enhanced protection of sensitive client information or intellectual property.
- Greater automation of time-consuming, manual tasks to increase productivity.
Let’s Work Together to Help You Embrace Technological Innovation for the Purpose of Completing Projects Faster, More Efficiently, and With Fewer Resources. Call (503) 389-8015 Now.
SureTec is the preferred choice for construction companies looking for managed IT services in Portland & Dayton.