NIST Compliance Support
There are a lot of misconceptions out there about NIST Compliance. Many tend to assume at least one of the following assumptions about NIST Compliance is true – do you?
- Becoming NIST Compliant is inordinately expensive
- A business can be too small to have to bother with NIST Compliance
- If you don’t work for the government, then you don’t need to be NIST Compliant
- You’re already out of time to become NIST Compliant because it’s past deadline
How did you do? Which one(s) do you think are false?
The truth? They all are.
What’s The Reality Of NIST Compliance?
With NIST 800-171, it’s the contractor’s responsibility to safeguard all data and information related to any work performed for the DoD, including:
- Controlled technical information (CTI)
- Information that would be described as controlled unclassified information (CUI)
- Covered defense information (CDI)
If you’re not compliant, you’re technically no longer qualified to contract with the DoD – no matter which contracts you have in place or the professional relationships you’ve built over the years.
NIST Compliance Support & Consulting Services From SureTec
SureTec has experience successfully completing NIST 800-171 Assessments, IT Security Audits, and delivering cybersecurity best practices consulting in both private and public sector environments of all sizes.
Our team will implement a robust 3rd-party validation service that examines your supply chain in order to assess compliance with NIST 800-171 controls for your subcontractors. Any identified noncompliance risks will be addressed with a recommended remediation strategy.
Our streamlined assessment process can guide you through becoming compliant – all you have to do is reach out to our team.