Having Trouble With Microsoft Outlook Outages? Gmail Has The Reliability You Need
Are you tired of outages keeping you from accessing your email?
If so, you may be one of the millions of Microsoft Outlook users that were stuck without access to their inboxes for four hours on the morning of July 15. Even more concerning is that this outage can’t be traced back to a faulty new version of Outlook, and it wasn’t fixed by a patch either.
Without a clear problem and solution, it doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence that it won’t happen again. There is a way for you to avoid this kind of issue, however – switch to Google Apps and Gmail.
Gmail Is Your Reliable Email Platform
Gmail, and all Google Apps, are delivered to more than a billion users worldwide with a 99.9% uptime service level guarantee. This reliability is part of why G Suite holds a market share of 56.97 per cent, compared to Microsoft 365’s 42.63 per cent. Email is simply too necessary a part of daily work life to put up with unexpected outages.
That said, reliability isn’t all Gmail offers:
- Unlimited Storage: Gmail offers your users as much space as they need, vastly outpacing competitors that are often limited to anywhere from 15GB to 1TB at most.
- Extensive Capabilities: Unlike other clients, Gmail’s message sizes are technically limited to 25MB, however, when exceeded, it automatically generates a Google Drive link to provide the recipient with full access.
- Optimal User Experience: Google is constantly working to improve the user experience, with newer features like Smart Compose helping users to draft more quickly and communicate more effectively.
SureTec Will Guide You To A Reliable Email Experience
Want to move to a more reliable email platform? Our team will help. We will carefully examine your email needs and make sure Gmail is the right choice for your organization. Once determined, we handle all of the necessary steps in migration:
- We migrate your emails, data, and files
- We set up your email
- We help you manage your subscription, adding and deleting users and user permissions
- We provide training, so your team can utilize functionality found only in Gmail
After that, you and your team will have an email platform you can rely on. Don’t wait until another outage keeps you from accessing your inbox and sending important messages.